Saturday 5 May 2012

Sudden realisation!

I was probably deep in denial about the fact that I would have to go home to England soon. I've been checking my funds regularly but it wasn't until a certain point in the road trip that I admitted to myself that I simply will not make it much further! Having rinsed all my savings, hammered all my credit cards and overdraft over the last 9 months the bank owns me now and I have to think about going home!

So I rescheduled my flight back to England from the end of July to the 5th of May and planned to finish the road trip and then go to New York for 3 nights before my flight home.

My blog is slightly behind as usual, and today is actually the day I fly home.. Its a bit lame that I cannot see more of the USA but I've had an awesome trip and I am looking forward to seeing my friends again and being able to eat a pasty (nom nom).

Where did the last 9 months go! :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so sad you didn't get to make it further and see more of the USA... :(
    Anyways, it was really cool to meet you guys at the C'mon Inn, I had an awesome day at Fundy.
    I wish you the best of luck to find yourself a cool job so you can be back on the roads of the world soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete